2021 Sacred Sites Open House Photo Contest
Participate in the Landmarks Conservancy’s annual Sacred Sites Open House Photo Contest on Facebook!
Submit photo(s) of your favorite sacred site (church, mosque, synagogue, temple,cemetery, etc.) by August 18, 2021 for a chance to win an Amazon Gift Card (1st prize: $100, 2nd prize: $50, and 3rd prize: $25)
Our theme this year is With You in Spirit and we hope your submissions will help us celebrate the artistic, cultural, and religious diversity found in New York’s historic sacred places: houses of worship and cemeteries.
How to Enter
- All entries must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “2021 SSOH Photo Contest”.
- All entries must be submitted and received by 5pm ET on August 18, 2021.
- All image files must be labeled and include your name, name of site, and location (i.e. Jane Doe_St. Patrick’s Cathedral_Manhattan).
- By submitting photos, participants certify that the image(s) provided are theirs and grant the Landmarks Conservancy the right to use the photos for purposes of promoting the contest.
- The Conservancy reserves the right to edit submissions.
- You may enter as many photos as you wish.
- Maximum file size limit for emailed submissions is 5 MB. Photographs can be submitted in jpeg, gif, and/or png formats.
- All entries will be posted in the Sacred Sites Open House Photo Contest 2021 photo album on the Conservancy’s Facebook page on August 23, 2021.
- Public voting will occur on Facebook between August 23 and August 26, 2021. The contest will close at 5 pm EDT on August 26, 2021.
- The winning photo, based on the most “likes” received, will be announced on the Conservancy’s Facebook page on August 27, 2021.
- An individual can only win one prize i.e. a person cannot win 1st and 2nd place. An alternate winner will be selected by Conservancy staff from the qualifying entries.
- The Sacred Sites Open House Photo Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other social media used throughout the contest.
Enjoy the Facebook Sacred Sites Open House photo contest photo albums from prior years below.